- What is an Easy Advance?
An Easy Advance (EA) is a loan secured offered to taxpayer’s tax refund typically available within 24 hours of IRS acceptance of the tax refund. Easy Advancements are based on the taxpayer’s net refund.
- What’s the time frame for an Easy Advance?
• EA loans are available from early January start of filing season through February 28th.
- Easy Advance Plus/Easy Advance Basic
Choose the Easy Advance Plus option and offer a $6,000, $3,000, $2,000, $1,500 or $500 advance based on the taxpayer’s net refund. Choose the Easy Advance Basic option and offer the $1,500 advance.
- Who is eligible to apply for an Easy Advance?
To be eligible to apply for the EA, the expected Federal refund must be equal to or greater than the net refund minimum after all authorized fees have been deducted.
- What does it cost to offer Easy Advance?
• A fee will be charged to the ERO for every approved EA. An additional fee will be charged for each approved preACK EA.
• If approved, the taxpayer will pay a Finance Charge to the Bank. The ERO cannot pass these fees to taxpayers that apply for an EA.