top of page

What You Need To Get Started

Please bring the following documents to your first visit so that we may assist you. However, there may be some documents listed below that do not pertain to you. Furthermore, you may have additional documents and forms that are not listed. When in doubt please bring in all your paperwork so that we can determine if it is a required document to process your income tax return efficiently. 


Valid Picture ID
Social Security Card for You and Dependents


New forms may be used for upcoming tax season.

Form 1095-A (Health Insurance Marketplace Statement)
Form 8962 (Premium Tax Credit, & Instructions)
Form 8965 (Health Coverage Exemptions & Instruct


W2’s State Income Tax Refund
1099-INT (Interest Income) 
1099-R (Pension Income)
1099-DIV (Dividend Income) 
1099-G (Unemployment Compensation)
1099-MISC (Miscellaneous Income) 
1099-B (Proceeds from Broker and Barter Exchange)
Self-Employment Income
Rental Income
Gambling or Lottery Winnings


Real Estate Taxes
Tithes and Offering
Charitable Contributions
Mortgage Interest
Student Loan Interest
Moving Expenses
Education Expenses (No more than $250)

Child Care Expenses “If someone keeps your child or children at home you will need their social security number and address”

Business Expenses​

Expenses for Small Business (Avon, Mary Kay, Babysitting, etc.……)
Advertising Repairs and Maintenance
Car or Truck Expenses Supplies
Commissions and Fees Taxes and License
Insurance Travel, Meals and Entertainments
Legal and Professional Service Misc. Items (cell phone, clothing, & etc.)

Below are documents that are needed for your first office visit. Feel free to print and have them completed when you come into the office.

Scan QR Code to Setup and Access Client Portal 

Click here to Sign-Up and Pay

Ryts QR code.png
bottom of page